Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Day One

Emma did it! She went to sleep by herself last night, though she was snuggled on my lap while I played on the computer. She came in around 5 am, and simply snuggled into my arms. Then this morning, she said that she was weaned. Specifically, she asked if we were going to Target for her weaning present today....I told her six more days of the same and we will.....

We talked this morning about how she'd like to go to sleep now. She says she wants me to read her 3 stories in her bed and then she'll fall asleep like a big girl. I am so happy! Now let's see if it works. I will keep you posted.

--Jen

1 comment:

MamaBirdEmma said...

Good luck, Emma! We're rooting for you and can't wait to see what you decide to pick out for your weaning present! E. picked a bunch of little farm animals for hers...