Monday, January 7, 2008

Birthday Gingerbread

Today is my dad's birthday!!! He is now 38 years old.. He said to me today when I asked "How does it feel to be 38?", he answered, "Being 38 is just fine so far. My friends at the office have been honoring me with baked goods and lunch out!"

So, instead of a birthday cake, my mom made him the requested "Birthday Gingerbread." That is gingerbread cookies dipped in chocolate!!! YUM! I can't wait to taste them after our special dinner of Chinese food...

So, here's a picture to show you how special the gingerbread looks. And maybe (if you're lucky!) my mom can tell you the recipe for the chocolate, if you are the unlucky person who's reading this, is not related to us, and does not know the recipe (or even if you are related to us, maybe you forgot..)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!!!!!!!!!!

~Rachel


1 comment:

MamaBirdEmma said...

Tell us the recipe for the gingerbread and the chocolate, Aunt Jen!