Sunday, December 23, 2007

We Wish You A Merry Christmas

It's early, I know. But tomorrow we are off after we open all the gifts under the tree and have our traditional homemade cinnamon buns for breakfast. We are spending the holiday with my parents as we do every year. It's nice for the kids because on Christmas Eve we open our gifts to them and to one another, gifts from Grandma B., plus gifts that were mailed to us from other family and friends and even from friends at Matt's office. Then on Christmas Day we do stockings, Santa gifts, and gifts to and from Grandma and Poppy. Finally, a day or two later we get together with my whole family at my sister's house, and we have a Secret Santa exchange. (With 3 siblings, spouses, 15 grandchildren and now 2 great grandchildren, this is by FAR the best way to deal with Christmas!)

So I probably won't post much in the coming week. From our family to yours, we wish you a blessed Christmas and a healthy and peaceful new year!

--Jen

1 comment:

Chloe [-headbang-] said...

We're having cinnamon buns too ^^

I had to force her to say she'd make them, but I prevailed! Whoooo!

--Chloe [^^]