Tuesday, March 17, 2009

No, We Haven't Dropped off the Planet--We're On Vacation!

I had every intention of blogging on our vacation--we're in Pittsburgh, tagging along on a business trip with Matt (much like when we go to Boston in November). We are having lots of fun. Despite everyone always ridiculing Pittsburgh, we are finding it a lovely city with lots to do, and we are having gorgeous weather to boot. However, our hotel offers a wonderful breakfast buffet that is only open till 9:30, which means we have to get moving early (for us!) and so I haven't had the time or energy to blog at midnight the way I did from Boston. Also, we've taken photos and those can't go up till we're home anyway...so I'm using that as another excuse! We return on Saturday and I will try to post over the weekend, amidst grocery shopping, unpacking and laundry. Have a great week!

--Jen

P.S. Note to self: Change photos on blog cover to reflect SPRING!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous Mommy Blogger said...

Glad to see you are having a great week away! I hope the beautiful weather continues when you return home.