Friday, April 11, 2008

Is She My Kid, or What?

The kids convinced me to take them to Target after History Club today, because they wanted to spend some of their allowance money. I agreed, and we went. Julia wanted a stuffed horse, Ben wanted a Transformer, and what did Emma want?

A new dress! I kept asking her if she was SURE she didn't want a toy? (I was afraid that once she saw the toys, she'd want both a toy and a dress!) She stuck to her guns, though. She chose her own sundress, which is actually a bathing suit coverup (it's a striped terrycloth tank dress, but adorable) and she also found a pair of adorable white Mary Janes that were on clearance for $5, so I got those, too.....

Are we going to have fun together someday!!

--Jen

2 comments:

Nan Patience said...

OMG, that is fun!

Chloe [-headbang-] said...

You know a kid's gonna be a great shopper when she goes for bargain prices. ^.-

--Chloe