Friday, February 29, 2008

Writing

I have really been writing lately, and I like it. Ever since my friend Sue and I started getting together for coffee and writing (along with critique and plenty of chatting!) I have been much more diligent. Maybe it also helps that I've had to write for the blog, making it easier for my creativity to work or something. I don't know--but I do know that I wrote four pages in slightly more than an hour tonight (single spaced pages, too!) and that I'm pleased with them.

Today I got the library program for the upcoming classes, and interestingly, there is a writer's workshop with an author (now I don't remember his name) where he is going to talk about writing and publishing--and will have his publicist with him talking about finding an agent/publicist! How great is that? I am going for sure....

--Jen

1 comment:

Nan Patience said...

I saw that workshop, too. Maybe I'll see ya there!