Sunday, December 30, 2007

Unmitigated Bragging

OK--can I just say that Emma is smart? When Matt came home from the Boston meeting, he brought with him one of those nail puzzles--where two giant nails are twisted together and it seems impossible to separate them? Of course Matt can do it (would you expect any less?) and he showed me the trick to it, although I still can't do it every time because I get impatient and give up.

Well, Emma sat there today playing with them, and suddenly said, "Look, Dad--I did it!" She had indeed. She didn't know how to put them back together, so Matt did it for her. About a minute later, she had it undone again.

I am very impressed.

--Jen

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yes we have those scary smart moments around here too. David jokes by the time Collin's 6 I'll be out of a job!