Thursday, November 1, 2007

Kids' Conversation

This morning Ben, Julia and Emma were playing PlayDoh. Our neighbors around the corner, who live on a busy street, don't get trick-or-treaters, so they bring treat bags to kids they know in our neighborhood! Our kids have made friends with them because they have two adorable dogs--Bear is a Pomeranian and Charlie is a King Charles spaniel. So the bags they brought were full of PlayDoh, candy and treats. It's great to have nice neighbors!

Anyway, this is the conversation between Ben and Julia. Ben had made a candy shop from PlayDoh, and Julia was a worker, arriving for her first day on the job. The problem was, Ben hadn't made a door on his shop!

Julia: "I could climb in under the floor."
Ben: "Ummmm...no, I don't think I want you to do that."
Julia: "I could break a window and come in that way."
Ben: (thinks for a minute.) "Julia, I don't think my boss would like that!"


--Jen

No comments: