Thursday, June 7, 2007

Updated Camping List

Well, today is packing day. I checked over the list a few times before I printed it, and it's ONLY two pages long! I wonder if Matt will be able to fit everything in his van with the seats taken out? I'm pretty glad that I'll be off with the kids while he packs up the van--that way I won't have to listen to his editorial comments....

Luckily Rachel and Julia are old enough to pack their own things. That's a plus. I have to go to Target to pick up many many things we need, including a lead for Sophie, bug spray, and a birthday gift for the party Julia is going to one hour after checkout on Sunday. I'm sure I'll end up at Waldbaum's as well. Plus, I have to drop by the pet store because Romeo and Juliet (the fire belly toads) haven't eaten in nearly two weeks, so crickets for them are a must before we go. And I have to make an extremely detailed to-do list for Matt as well, packing without me here--he has to feed and water all the animals that are staying here, including the chickens, make sure we have everything, and if I'm really lucky, have time to mow the lawn, which really needs it. Not that I'm holding my breath....

Anyway, I'd better get to it. Now that four loads of laundry have been folded and put away and the list is printed, I don't have any more excuses as to why I can't pack RIGHT NOW...

Jen

No comments: