Saturday, June 2, 2007

A Letter from Julia (and reply)

This letter Julia wrote a few weeks ago to Matt is so cute I have to share it.

Dear Daddy,

My life is very boring. All I ever do is: Brush hair and teeth, eat and sleep, write, write some more, sleep, write, write, write and write. My life is very dull. I want to draw really, REALLY badly. But, I don't want to give up writing. What do you think I should do? Please write back soon,

Julia


And this is Matt's reply.

Dear Julia,

I understand your dilemma. It is difficult to choose one activity when you enjoy more than one. The thing to remember is that you're supposed to have fun. If you get bored with one activity, just switch to another, and then when you get bored you can switch back, or even choose a new one.
I hope that advice is useful. Let me know how you are doing in a few days.

Love,
Daddy

No comments: