Sunday, May 27, 2007

Introduction

Well, this is the first post on Eager Beavers!


We are a family on Long Island who homeschool. There are 4 kids: Rachel (11), Julia (7), Ben (4 1/2), and Emma (2 1/2.) We have a large assortment of animals, from snails to chickens. They are a lot of work, but we are happy (especially since the chickens produce eggs for us!)

I, Rachel, am in sixth grade, and my younger sister, Julia is in second grade. I love being homeschooled and would never have it any other way. Come fall, my brother, Ben, will start kindergarten. He is very excited about that! We play 'School' often with him, and he loves every minute of it. I make worksheets for him, and he is even starting to read.

Well, that's it for now. We'll post again soon!


~The Eager Beavers

No comments: